The real estate agents in Portugal are by law obliged to sign a “Real Estate Mediation Contract” and obtain the legal documentation of the property. To make sure a sale can go through we always do pre-checks on your property in order to ensure all what is there is legal.
The property owner will need to provide us a copy of the following documents:
- Passport/ID Card and Tax Number
- Land Registry Certificate (Certidão do Registo Predial)
- Title Certificate (Caderneta Predial)
- Usage License (Licença de Utilização)
- Housing Technical Datasheet, if applicable (Ficha Técnica de Habitação)
- Energy Certificate
- Floor plans
In the event you would like to discuss the possibility of adding your property to the Ria Estates listings please feel free to call us today or contact us through our form below and we will get straight back to you. We are always looking for properties to add to our portfolio.